M998 HUMVEE FS

From: Julian Burke (julian@knology.net)
Date: Tue Jun 21 2005 - 17:48:08 PDT

    I have a M998 Humvee for sale. Non-running, it is fairly complete, 2
man P/U and is in desert tan. Original speedometer shows only a few
thousand miles. It needs to be completely gone over but will make a nice
machine. It has a little rust in the bottom frame rails that can be
repaired as I wouldn't change them for it. Suspension should be bead
blasted to make it a nice unit. It will come with a bill of sale only (no
97) and I need $10,500 for it. Before I put it on Ebay! Julian Burke
Knoxville, Tennessee and easy to find! Email for pictures