Re: [MV] Leonard Grove

From: Stephen Grammont (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Tue Jun 21 2005 - 22:40:14 PDT

I'm sorry to hear of his passing. I knew he was ill, but since having
to take a hiatus from MVing over the last two years I've lost touch
with his status. He helped me out a number of times when I first got
my MULE and found him to be a very knowledgeable and all around great
guy to talk to. He will be missed for sure.

Steve