Re: M35 Cargo Cover

From: Valentine (thebear@seanet.com)
Date: Wed Jun 22 2005 - 09:11:32 PDT

Raul,

Try to get an address for a guy named Brian Shook. I used to have it but
do not have it as I send this to you. Brian is a good guy and he is
located on the East coast. If all else fails I have some but I am on the
West coast (Seattle) so shipping will take your breath away.

Good luck,

Verne Valentine
M35A2
MVPA 20863