Re: [MV] mob Role/rulers 1.01

From: MV (MV@dc9.tzo.com)
Date: Wed Jun 22 2005 - 21:25:33 PDT

This should be viewed as an example for all of us to learn from:

Please - do not drink to excess and then attempt to read and reply to
list email!

However, as a public service - I'll attempt to translate.

RE: Jim Gilmore - Leadership can be hazardous to your health...friends
and the crew can do bad things to you.

If someone knows a barmaid named Cookie, ask about her and see how much
he owes on his bar tab. (Apparently he also couldn't find the shift key.)

His small machine shop is being ravaged by the IRS on a regular basis.
(I can relate as a SB owner)

He recommends that Mr. G. (Jim Gilmore) continues his fight.

He is pretty sure that he is at least 25.5% toasted (an obvious
underestimate) and he thinks he might get lucky with some girls at the
bar in New Jersey.

End of public service translation. (;->)

Dave