More Parts Needed!!

From: Ed (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu Jun 23 2005 - 09:24:07 PDT

This is a list of mostly radio and instrument parts that we need for
764. If you can help or direct this list of parts to someone who can
please do so right away! We appreciate your help more than you can know!

the list;

C-7197/ARC-134 Control panel

C-6873/ARN-82 Control panel

C-2714/APX-44 Control panel

Type 918 Receiver Control

C-1611/AIC Control Panel

C-3940/ARC-94 Control Panel

C-1611A/AIC Intercom (2 each)

T-366/ARC VHF Transmitter

R-1399/ARN-82 Receiver, Radio

APX72/44 Computer Kit 1A/T SEC

TS-1843/APX Test Set

The above listed items along with the first list that I sent should put
us in the very near ball park of getting 764 ready for tours. Of course
the sanding, painting and stenciling still need to be done. There are
also many connectors that have to be replaced but that list will come a
little later.

If anyone can help us in any way please do so or pass this list of
needed parts to someone who can! We appreciate your time and help more
than you will ever know!

Best Regards,

Ed