Deuce tune up

From: Jeff (jcerniglia@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Thu Jun 23 2005 - 16:09:01 PDT

Hi Guys,
              A friend of mine has a multi fuel deuce
that he lets me use when i want, in fact i'm about the
only guy that gives it much excersize. Problem is it
has not been serviced in years. He usually burns home
heating oil in it so the filters i'm sure are dirty.
Can anyone tell me what I need as far as fuel filters
and Air filter to service the truck?? It seems to be
very sluggish on hills latley, even the slightest
grade makes you have to downshift. Thanks for your
help!! Oh, I want to change the oil too!!

Jeff Cerniglia
Bristol Ct
1954 M211