GA to CA

From: Bruce C. Beattie (bruce@EECS.Berkeley.EDU)
Date: Fri Jun 24 2005 - 18:38:17 PDT

Hi List,
    I am the proud new owner of a M 532
(EIDAL MODEL ELT9T)
NSN 3510-00-782-5294

Yea, I know, it's a

 LAUNDRY UNIT, SINGLE TRAILER
MOUNTED W/CANVAS COVER

But it's a virgin!

Is anyone comming to the left coast sometime in the
forseeable future? It will need a 1 ton with pintle hook to haul
it.

I will help with fuel costs big time, if you can haul it to somewhere in
California, preferably near San Francisco.

I can meet you somewhere within about 500 miles or so
of San Francisco, but all I have is an M1008 which is not
exactly the fastest vehicle around, even with the 35 inch tires,
and I still work. At least for another 3 years.

Pickup would be in ODUM GA 31555

Please keep this in mind and let me know. I will repost this
every couple of weeks or so until I find someone.

Thanks for reading this everyone!
Bruce MVPA 23824