MIL V2 LC computer parts wanted

From: Patrick Jankowiak (recycler@swbell.net)
Date: Sat Jun 25 2005 - 15:35:56 PDT

Hello List,

I am searching for parts for the following military computer made
by SAIT division of SAIC:

SAIC V2 LC
CP-2112(V)2/U
NSN 7021-01-347-8742
Part of 52918 (1)
computer system
AN/PSM-80(v)1

386DX 25 or 486DX 25
8MB RAM
120MB HDD

Here's a picture of one:
http://itweb.salisbury.edu/~rafantini/IMAGES/saic4.jpg

ooooohhh.. pretty!

Indeed I have a machine that ran dos 5.0 +win3.11, and just might
be coaxed into running win95 on a network. I have 7 of them, so I
can probably get 3 running. I'd really like to do this.

These are really just specially-cased PCs with the nice green
finish, which were used in a variety of roles. No software, but I
have enough licenses for DOS and Windows 95.

]]]

Parts needed:

*hard drive cases:
These are a box the hard disk is mounted in, and this box has a
connector on it, and it "slides in/ plugs into" a hole on the
side of the computer. Needless to say, all the HDDs were removed
as part of demil, and the cases went with them..

*hard drives: 120MB IDE 3.5" or equiv. Machine will probably
recognize up to 540MB if drive is larger.

*external power supplies:
SAIC P/N 56761
CAGE CODE 0VUH7
MFG CAGE CODE OB7R6