Re: [MV] 5 ton 5th wheel in Iindiana

From: flyn3nvt@adelphia.net
Date: Sun Jun 26 2005 - 10:27:36 PDT

 I brought my Multi-M52 home last month from Manchester NH, to Burlington VT. 5 hrs 45 min. One fuel stop, calculated 5 MPG. My M62 is just over 2 MPG, its a good thing that they ride nice.
If you want a tractor, I'd look closer to home.........one in FT DRUM NY for auction on Govt Liq. Looks kinda nice.

Jeff