Re: [MV] Chevy CUCV Advertisement.

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jun 27 2005 - 14:48:54 PDT

<And every one of them got beat to hell.>

Everyone I see f/s on the list is low miles and in pristine condition. Same
for the deuces and last one I saw of those on the list was even a "cherry"
not sure though if that was the color or the condition. Wayne

"No rational argument will have a rational effect on a man who does not want
to adopt a rational attitude".
Karl Popper