[Fwd: [armyradios] HUEY_UH-1 New Address]

From: Ed (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Mon Jun 27 2005 - 15:50:05 PDT

I'm sorry but I entered the wrong P.O. Box number!! The correct P.O.
Box number is 683 NOT 109!! Please make the change to 683 NOT 109!!
The corrected address is located at the bottom of this email. We are
also in the process of setting up PayPal for donations due to the large
numbers of requests for that service. Please be patient we are moving
as fast as possible on this! :-) Donating through PayPal takes your
donation straight into the account for the American Legion account for
the Huey restoration, it's free of any charge and is a very easy way to
donate.

Also please take a moment to join the group if you haven't already. The
link is http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HUEY_UH-1 and as stated it's FREE
and a lot of fun! We would like your input, suggestions and help,
please take a moment to join!

Thanks again to all who have donated and helped, we appreciate it VERY
much!!

Ed

Please note a change in the address for any and all donations. Since
this is a non-profit organization we must keep each and every donation
totally separate in every sense of the word from any other accounts,
monies or materials. We have just opened a new bank account, mail box
and contacted the IRS and acquired a non-profit tax ID number.

Please send anything for the helicopter to the address listed below.
All monies and materials will go through American Legion Post 109
which is the home of our Huey and museum.

Thank you,

Ed (address listed below)

UH-1H 764 RESTORATION COMMITTEE
AMERICAN LEGION POST 109