RE: [MV] Drill instructors accused of going too far

From: Nigel Hay MILWEB (nigel@milweb.net)
Date: Tue Jun 28 2005 - 09:02:56 PDT

Hmmmm..... it is often said that the major difference between the British
SAS and the US special forces is that Stirling's men go off and disappear
into hostile terrain and exist for weeks on berries, tree sap etc, whereas
at 4.30 in come the helicopters for the delta force and its off they go for
steaks and chips....

So moving swiftly along back to military vehicles, I have just been asked
for a magazine feature which 3 military vehicles I would really like to
drive.... that I hadn't driven or ridden in already.

My immediate choice was Humvee, Hetzer and Kettenkrad -I suggested Calista
Flockhart as co driver..... I would be interested to know what other readers
wish list would be.

Slowly going forward cos we cant find reverse......

NIGE