Re: [MV] "Typical of the whiny little brats these days"

From: Carl & Kathy Cundy (mistymtn@gwtc.net)
Date: Tue Jun 28 2005 - 14:16:59 PDT

Jeff -- Perhaps, but please consider these same kids were never allowed to
know their abilities or worse yet -- their limitations in dealing with their
bretheren. An entire generation of "NON-VIOLENCE" indocturination has a
little further to go than our WWII era Americans in preparing for war. Why
is that? I often think of the phrase "A community raises it's children".

"Typical of the whiny little brats these days, they
> enlisted in theeh Army!!! What did they expect???

My son and a classmate of his busted their ***es in order to graduate high
school early in order to complete USMC bootcamp PRIOR to walking with their
classmates on graduation day this May. Two fellow classmates will soon be
shipping out for the same USMC bootcamp. Four "whiny little brats" from a
class of 68 kids in a town of about 1,600 population becoming Marines.
I'M DAMN PROUD OF THESE BRATS !!!!