Wanted M211 manuals

From: Jeff (jcerniglia@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Tue Jun 28 2005 - 16:03:15 PDT

Change of subject, anyone out there have a set of
manuals for the M211?? Looking mainly for the
TM 9-1819AC Power Train manual and the ORD9G749 parts
listing. I wonder if anyone offers them on CD for use
on the PC?? I bought my M-37 manuals that way and it
was actually really nice, could print off what you
need, take it outside, get it oily then just toss it,
print another if you needed to. If anyone can help me
out let me know, been working blind here with just the
operation and maintenance manual.

Thanks,

Jeff Cerniglia
Bristol Ct