Re: [MV] Drill instructors accused of going too far

From: Joe Foley (redmenaced@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jun 28 2005 - 17:02:03 PDT

"We" are NOT getting our asses kicked in Iraq.

STOP WATCHING THE 6:00 "NEWS"!!

Iraq is not now nor has it every been a country, it
was put together by Winston Churchill at the end of
WWI out of left overs in that area. The people of
that area have no common bond, no common history, no
reason to function as a whole. They are a loose
collection of extended families that just happened to
be in the same place at the same time, the
"boundaries" of the country were convenient
for,........ someone.

There would be absolutely NO SENSE in just handing the
Iraqi people their country, they have to fight for it,
it's that simple,..... they HAVE to. Just like our
forefathers did, just like some of YOU did.

The Iraqis ARE fighting for their country!!! Get that
straight. They are the ones who are sick and tired of
suicide bombers, they are the ONLY people who can be
effective in stopping this problem, and they WILL do
it.

But it will take time, and WE have to make sure they
get it, WE have to support them, there just is no
other way.

Someone did that for us when our forefathers started
THIS country,........

Joe

--- Jeff <jcerniglia@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Ummm, in no friggin way even comes close to the
> carnage those guys saw in WW2. And yes, look, we are
> getting our asses kicked.
>

> --- m35products <m35prod@optonline.net> wrote:
>
> > "I tell ya, if this country
> > ever had to face a war like our guys did back in
> WW2
> > this country would get their ass kicked."
> >

> > Ummm, we are facing a nasty war, and we are
> getting
> > our asses kicked.
> >
> > Thank you, Bush!
> >
> > apb, Republican