Re: [MV] M-47 PATTON TANK GAS POWERED ARMY TRAINING AID

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Wed Jun 29 2005 - 06:58:56 PDT

"Unfortunately, access to this particular category or item has been blocked
due to legal restrictions in your home country. Based on our discussions
with concerned government agencies and eBay community members, we have taken
these steps to reduce the chance of inappropriate items being displayed.
Regrettably, in some cases this policy may prevent users from accessing
items that do not violate the law. At this time, we are working on less
restrictive alternatives. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience
this may cause you, and we hope you may find other items of interest on
eBay.

Thank You."

Perhaps some member of the list, who lives in a less repressive country than
mine, can keep me posted on the auction. I would like to buy one, but
probably can't afford it. But I would at least like to see what it looks
like, if there is a way for someone in a less repressive country to post a
picture or two.

A P Bloom, Republican