Re: [MV] CUCV VIN numbers

From: Mike Howell (michael@tsixroads.com)
Date: Wed Jun 29 2005 - 08:27:42 PDT

The truck was built in Jan of 86. I thought it was a 86 and the courthouse thought it was a 86 but the title bond people put 85 on the bond. I didn't catch it when I turned in the paperwork. This truck was sold as residue with no form 97. I bought it from GL so there is no previous title. I should be able to get a rider for free but the bond people keep fussing that the number is invalid. I wanted to be well informed before I talked with them again.

Thanks for all the help.

Mike in Tish