Re: [MV] Drill instructors accused of going too far

From: Johnny (johnny8@cox.net)
Date: Wed Jun 29 2005 - 15:03:27 PDT

Gentlemen,

As in all war, there are casualties. Success or failure must be measured by
many metrics. Some of those metrics will never be known by you. They are
secret and will be for a long time. Yes, you should exercise your curiosity
and participate in this democracy. However, try to keep your opinions in
perspective. It is very easy to Monday morning quarterback any game.

 Pray for God to guide our leaders and to protect our union.

Thanks,

Johnny Coleman
SSG, USA
Retired