Re: [MV] Iraq winning or losing

From: Stephen Grammont (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Thu Jun 30 2005 - 21:40:20 PDT

Oh, and before anybody tries to denny what I just wrote... know that if
you challenge my post, you are challenging the President of the United
States himself... not "the liberal media". In case anybody cares to
read what President Bush had to say about the report presented by his
hand picked man, check out the White House's website:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2004/10/20041007-6.html

Google is an amazing tool for those that care to use it :-)

Steve