Re: Let's halt all OT subjects 4 now

From: milveh@dslextreme.com
Date: Fri Jul 01 2005 - 10:35:28 PDT

Look, 99% of us can occassionally handle "off topic" discussions from time
to time, such as this one on Iraq... no big, nice break from the norm.
However, it never fails that this one person (a hard line
leftist-traitor), a guy who has never served in the military, a guy who
thinks he knows it all, who always takes politics too far, who rails
against America gets us so mad we're ready to lynch em shows up and ruins
it!

May I respectfully submit now, before we go lynching him (that bloody
wanker), lets just remind ourselves.... O.T. is O.T. It's against our
list rules and maybe its time to try to bring it back to normal MV talk
again?

Whatta ya think guys, can we do that for now? (however, feel free to
filter the offenders email, maybe he will go away when nobody talks to
him! lol )