Re: [MV] Iraq winning or losing

From: J. Forster (jfor@quik.com)
Date: Fri Jul 01 2005 - 15:51:52 PDT

Stephen Grammont wrote:

[snip] , but that is the absolute worst thing we could

> possibly do. History has shown that we need to finish what we started
> because things will likely get worse and we'll have to clean it up
> sooner rather than later, but at greater cost. Whether you support the
> war or not, one should support staying there until the job is finished.
> [snip]

Agreed, BUT that should NOT be an excuse for not holding those who made the
stupid decisions to get into the mess accountable when there was not "a clear
and present danger" to the US. Personal vendettas are not an excuse to take a
country to war. The era of Yosemite Sam is loooong gone.

-John