Re: [MV] 12v CUCV

From: James Shanks (n1vbn@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jul 02 2005 - 23:47:19 PDT

Stu,

 They generally don't Stu. Most civilian trucks
have three batteries, not one. The light duty
trucks up to 2 & 1/2 tons generally have two
batteries. My best advice is set her back to full
Military configuration electrically and screw the
12 volt system and you will be better off.

James Shanks
1985 M-1009

Yahoo! Sports
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com