The M29C weasel is alive again

From: Terry & Carolyn Welshans (welshans2@comcast.net)
Date: Sun Jul 03 2005 - 16:11:33 PDT

Hello all;

I finished up installing the drive train and completed rewiring the
instrument panel. I had to replace three gauges, including the speedometer.

The engine started right up on the first try. I had a small oil leak at the
flare fitting near the block for the oil pressure gauge, but that was it.
It sure steers nice after replacing the brake linings.

I have a new muffler on order, and it should be here by this weekend, then I
will load it on the trailer and haul it over to the exhaust shop for a pipe
from the engine pipe back to the new muffler. That done, it is just a
little body work and paint.

I will have it on display from July 21st through 24th at our antique tractor
club show in Minooka, Illinois. If you want to take a look at it, email me
for directions to the show or look it up at
http://www.steamshow.org/Currentshow.htm I hope to see some list members
from the Midwest there, if you can make it.

After the show I will start working on the remaining track, as I need to
install conveyor belting on the left side due to broken cables in the outer
bands.

Regards,

Terry Welshans
Homer Glen, Illinois

"Always do right- this will gratify some and astonish the rest. "
Mark Twain (1835-1910)