Re: [MV] Spray Painting.

From: Steve & Jeannie Keith (cckw@comcast.net)
Date: Tue Jul 05 2005 - 14:49:18 PDT

I use to HATE painting with a spray gun.

THEN.... I bought a gravity feed DeVibis (sp) gun that uses a bag
for the paint inside the top canister. It is a High Volume, Low Pres
unit (HVLP). I bought it new for $100 and now painting is not too
bad.... I have a regulator and water filter close (within 8 ft) of the gun
AND use different air fittings so that I can only use the spray gun when
connected to the regulator and filter.

Not had a problem since with OD paint!

Steve AKA Dr Deuce