RE: [MV] Spray Painting.

From: youdog99@msn.com
Date: Tue Jul 05 2005 - 15:33:40 PDT

When I painted my M38A1, I had a bad problem with my Campbell Hausfeld the
SECOND time I used it. The Bleeder Screw actually has a little ball-check
valve in it.

Using it the first time, in my ignorance, I let a bit of paint go up the
little tube. (I was painting underneath the tub with an overfilled cup. In
all of the crawling around and weird paint angles, I must have gotten the
gun into an angle where paint was able to travel up the tube.)

We cleaned the check valve inside the brass bleeder screw and it worked
great.

Another thing that we noticed was that the primer actually went on better
with the finish tip. The tip labeled for priming seemed to throw and
splatter a bit.

Greg