Re: [MV] Looky what I found,..... no, not the price!

From: Ron (rojoha@adelphia.net)
Date: Wed Jul 06 2005 - 08:34:57 PDT

A gentleman in our club, Phillip Waterman, has a similar vehicle, aptly
named 'Beast'. It has a very interesting history which you can read about
here:
http://www.canadianmilitarypattern.com/BEASTHISTORY.html
    Also take time to read about 'Beauty' and visit the rest of his site.
    Both of these trucks are usually at the MVMVC Summer Rally in Weare,
NH, only 22 days away, along with at least 150 other HMVs.
    Just the BIGGEST HMV Rally in the North East, as Dr. Deuce is heard to
say, over and over and over.....

 Ronzo