FS: Sherman Tank M71D telescope (gun site) - make offer

From: Mike Davidsen (mike@aspirationsoftware.com)
Date: Wed Jul 06 2005 - 09:20:21 PDT

I have an old Sherman tank M71D (so says the nameplate) telescope
gunsight, condition is okay for its age, a little rust but nothing
heavy. Paint that is still on the sight is original. Rubber eyepiece
is still in great shape, no rot. Also, can see easily through the
sight, no fog or interior damage. I have pics for those who are
interested. Let me know if you want to see pics or make a reasonable
offer. Thanks,

Mike Davidsen
mike@aspirationsoftware.com
1967 M725 Ambulance