m35 signal light switich question

From: Mark B. Anderson (mark@aasurplus.ca)
Date: Sat Jul 09 2005 - 08:03:11 PDT

Hi all,

just a quick question.
my signal light switch on my M35 doesn't work all the time.
what happens is that when I turn on the signal light either right or left no
matter the green light comes on and stays on. Now the next time I drive the
truck they work no problem. so its an intermittent problem which is annoying
me.
does anyone have an idea on what would cause this to happen?

Thanks for the help.

Regards,

Mark Anderson
Anderson & Anderson Investigations
www.mvpa.ca and www.aasurplus.ca
Prairie Command Member - MVPA Member #25472
M.C.C. Canada Member #3203
ARMORED M75 APC
'56 GMC M-220 - 2-'70 Kaiser M35A2
'78 BMW 728 ARMORED
'84 M1009 - '84 M1009 and '85 M1008
"Your Full Line Military Surplus/Arms Dealer"
208 Hwy 16 West
Box 692
Neepawa, MB R0J1H0