GMMVC Snap Report

From: Ron (rojoha@adelphia.net)
Date: Sat Jul 09 2005 - 13:58:28 PDT

A little rainy, but a nice group of guys. Bought an M101A2 from RAM, a bunch
of stuff from Spruce Mountain Surplus and Ron Nash and some really nice
deuce seat covers (passenger and drivers) bottoms and backs from the Deuce
Butcher, John Tennis. Gotta love that Guy! He sells a little bit of
everything.
    A special thanks to Fred at Adirondack Dodge who delayed his departure
to the rally to await the UPS truck for the Deuce throw out bearing I asked
for.
    Headed back up now for the Prime Rib Dinner and pick up the trailer (I
didn't bring my pintle or tow lights this AM since I didn't think I'd be
buying trailer, so back we go!). Forgot my Boy Scout training.
    Warp Factor 7 Mr. Sulu!