Re: [MV] M35A2 Driver's Seat Cushion Wanted

From: jatonka (jatonka@telenet.net)
Date: Mon Jul 11 2005 - 17:55:49 PDT

The phantom, or the deuce butcher as some New Englanders have named me,
handles and or makes items that are hard to find for M35 Reo style trucks.
Fiberglass cab hardtops, hot water heater mounting plate kits, winch shear
pins, new oak cargo bed bows and uprights, frost plug style block heaters,
all six types of seat cushion covers in mil spec canvas, keyed 1000 amp
master disconnect swithes, shortened steering columns( for full sized truck
drivers like me), door window reulator clips, a nice new spin-on primary
fuel filter adaptor , and a few other things I can't think of right now.
John Tennis