Re: [MV] (Pun thread originator)That great canvas smell can now be yours...

From: david gudmunsen (kroctec@btopenworld.com)
Date: Tue Jul 12 2005 - 10:20:12 PDT

As the patent poster of the prepotent portent were you appetent of the
persistent punny content that such a group of competent malcontents would so
intsistently inflict on thier coexistent MV bretheren to the extent that we
may be impotent in the face of such armipotent argument to return renitent,
penitently without ostent to the annectent thread which likely came from a
tent in the first instant.

Best regards from David Gudmunsen

PS Have pun guys