Re: [MV] 24 volt fan needed

From: Ed (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Tue Jul 12 2005 - 13:52:45 PDT

Hey Julian,

Why a 24 volt fan? I've got one mounted to the ceiling between the
front seats that points at me, is 12 VDC and works just fine. I tried
mounting it to the dash and it did nothing but push the VERY hot air
into my face. No cooling effect what so ever! With it in the present
position it cools me just fine! Got an all metal fan at Auto Zone for
small bucks. It's a two speed and when you are stopped at a light or in
traffic it's a life saver.

Best Regards,

Ed