M-1009 Help

From: Ed (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Tue Jul 12 2005 - 19:21:29 PDT

OK Guys,

Got some very good ideas as usual! This is really a GREAT group for
sure! In the morning I will try a new fuel pressure switch, I think I
still have a couple around here somewhere. I will also check for air
leaks in the fuel lines. I will also check the fuel shutoff switch on
the injector pump.

I know that I'm getting old but I can't remember a fuel pump in the fuel
tank?? Where is it powered from?

Thanks again to all who answered! This list is certainly a most
wonderful resource! I hope that I can return the favor sometime in the
near future!

Best Regards,

Ed