Re: [MV] USMC

From: david gudmunsen (kroctec@btopenworld.com)
Date: Wed Jul 13 2005 - 10:26:20 PDT

Sarge,

I thought I would follow up your posting and agree the reportage of good
things always make my day.

The skewed reportage of the media is a very sad reflection of our modern
society. Statisticlally bad and trashy so called news sells media; perhaps
because so many people do not lead a good healthy life reading such stuff is
reassuring that there are many who are worse off and so are more accepting
of the crap that is dished up in their lives.

A delight of MV forum is that it is full of subscribers who are only to
willing to help their fellow enthusiasts . Would that the media were to
follow suite and encourage better citizenship and do more to make the world
a better place for all of us.

Best regards from David Gudmunsen