Re: [MV] Seeking Information

From: rcakitty@verizon.net
Date: Sun Jul 17 2005 - 07:48:58 PDT

Wayne, These were XM501E3 Loader-Transporter,Guided Missile - to be precise! I picked up two of these from Leonard/Kevin in the fall of 1999 for a friend of mine here in Wisconsin. Last fall, I got one(in kit form!!) for myself. If you will send me your phone number and the best time to call, I'll ring you and we can discuss in depth! Robert Anderson 7/17 >From: "C. Wayne Tucker" <c.waynetucker@myactv.net>