Re: [MV] WTB: Front bumper B/O lights for M880 or CUCV + other parts

From: Ed (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sun Jul 17 2005 - 12:42:13 PDT

The ones that I have are the small yellow ones for the front, the large
red ones for the rear, over half again as large as the front, & the main
blackout headlight that is the same as the one in the box. I've never
noticed any of the blackout lights coming on when I step on the brakes.
  In fact I've never thought of looking because on all the M-1009s that
I've seen there is a master switch that either powers the black out
light system or the normal lighting system. I don't think that there is
any power to the B/O system at all unless that master switch is turned
to black out. I'll have to check that one out both with my eyes and my
Fluke meter.

Thanks,

Ed