Re: [MV] Seeking Information

From: david gudmunsen (kroctec@btopenworld.com)
Date: Sun Jul 17 2005 - 15:40:56 PDT

If you buy one of these then you may find this essential reference.

http://www.tpub.com/content/tanks/TM-9-1450-500-24P/

Incidentally I can't believe my good fortune in finding this site.

Best regards from David Gudmunsen

Sorry I missed out the reference on my first posting. Trying to do to many
things at the same time