Re: [MV] Inquiry on German military surplus dealer

From: david gudmunsen (kroctec@btopenworld.com)
Date: Sun Jul 17 2005 - 14:32:10 PDT

John,

Without reference to one of the main Unimog dealers over here in the UK I
can give no assurance but from memory I believe he is one of the German
experts on ex mil stuff and is particularly knowledgable on Unimogs and MAN.

If you want a personal reference for the guy then contact Alec Price

A. C. Price (Engineering) Ltd, Ingleton Industrial Estate,New Road,
Ingleton,Carnforth, Lancashire, LA6 3NU, England, UK

Telephone: +44 (0)15242 42333 Fax: +44 (0)15242 42555
E-mail:info@unimogs-acprice.co.uk

Best regards from David Gudmunsen