Now there's some MV engineering for you!

From: Stephen Grammont (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Sun Jul 17 2005 - 21:59:36 PDT

I found this blurb on a website mentioning the El Alamein Museum
website:

"Outside the museum, are lots of vehicles, cannons, and war remains.
The truck on the right was found in 1996 near the Libyan border, it had
it's load of food and weapons intact, and the body of the driver was
found in it. After being towed back, rewired, and some oil, this Ford
truck started after 50 years in the desert."

http://www.ehabweb.net/alamein.html

All I have to say is WOW... that's a well made truck!

Steve