Re: [MV] Fw: [MV] ... what is wrong with you guys?

From: MYDEUCEANDWILLYS@aol.com
Date: Mon Jul 18 2005 - 04:31:28 PDT

Well Said, Its up to the individual to be thin skinned, its just not worth
it, life is much more fun if you can take it, just learn to dish it too. and
be able to realise this is a hobby, AND it is a fun one and people who collect
toys like ours are ,uh, oh well you know., and it is definatly a more grown
up attitude who can take it with stride and give it right back, some will be
funny some wont,But thats part of life ,So with that said im quiting
everytime i see something i dont like and if i dont see enough talk about M35s im
quiting again! Oh i need to say something MV in this too, In an ad in the MV mag
i see a m series wrecker set# 7 being sold as an ammo loader, I feel
slighted because i have one and its not. now im cancelling my subscription to that
too! HA HA oh and I have a shinny deuce too.
<oh and mutts are not jeeps too>
Randy MTA of nj out.