Re: [MV] Government Liquidation lawsuit-illegal collection of State sales tax

From: Rick v100 (rickv100@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jul 19 2005 - 09:35:18 PDT

I believe that they were using the "taxes" excuse to
collect funds knowing full well that it had to be
returned at a later date. Meanwhile they invest it in
short term bonds\commerical paper and make interest on
your money. Happens all the time.

Basically you give them an interest free loan.

I would threaten class action with damages sought.

Rick

--- International Movie Services <ims@telus.net>