key code

From: Todd Goranson (todd.goranson@netcracker.com)
Date: Wed Jul 20 2005 - 07:54:03 PDT

Would somebody have the key code (ignition) that I can have a CUCV key
duplicated or cut for a M1009? I do not have a key and would like to
keep the original lock cylinder.
thanks

The information transmitted herein is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.