Cheap 1" Military Brass Stencil Sets on eBay -- THEY CLOSE IN 1 HOUR...

From: Jim 'Ike' Newton (ike@mildocs.com)
Date: Wed Jul 20 2005 - 09:43:17 PDT

Hi All...

I have 10 sets of the vintage new 1" military brass stencils on eBay
right now.

They close in about an hour from now, and some of them are still at
$1.00 or $1.25!

  http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZcre8memoriesQQhtZ-1

Hurry for a killer deal! I'd rather see folks here get them cheap and
use them on their military vehicle than some guy who is going to use
them to mark his address on his mailbox.

Good luck.

--
Jim 'Ike' Newton
MILDOCS.COM