Re: [MV] M43 Siren Wooooooooooooes

From: Robert Buettner (ww2reenactor@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jul 20 2005 - 14:07:32 PDT

Steve-

On the 1995 Pierce Sabre, 2002 American LaFrance
Eagle, 2004 Pierce Dash Aerial, and 2005 Pierce tanker
the the Grand Chute Fire Department has (that I get to
ride in and sometimes drive) the switch is a contact
switch. In other words you need to hold down the
switch for it to go woooooooo. After you break the
contact the motor winds down (going Ahhhhhhh), just
step on the switch for it to go woooooo again.
Perhaps you could rig some type of on/off switch that
would have about a 4 second cycle.....

Robert Buettner

--- STEVE Hill <statesvillenc@msn.com> wrote:

> My m43 siren goes woooooooooooooooooo. I want it to
> go
> woooooooooooahhhwooooooahhh. I can flip the switch
> off and on to get the
> desired results, but was hoping there is a better
> way. Is there some type
> of breaker that I'm missing or???
>
> Thanks.
>
> Steve