FW: [MV] m43 siren Wooed...w/Watts up Law

From: machinehop5@hotmail.com
Date: Wed Jul 20 2005 - 23:10:45 PDT

-----Original Message-----
Wrom: WZIDREXCAXZOWCONEUQZAAFXISHJEXXIMQZUIVOTQNQEMSF
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2005 11:35 PM
To: Military Vehicles Mailing List
Subject: RE: [MV] m43 siren Wooed...w/Watts up Law

Dear Wooed,

  How many amps does the unit draw at stall speed at 28vdc or 12v? (search
Google (watts law)(ohms law)ref. Startup surge Wattage (amps)?...what does
the rusty Data plate read?...

OT-notice I did say watt does the Data plate say...it wood be Funnyfarm time
if, we heard little steel parts saying things to us in our sleep,,,right?
Lol

Captian Kurt at the helm "WE got to have more power" Scotty,
"I am giver all she's got Captain." lol

 RIP Engineer Scotty Memory's and the 70's

BOT-How many amps does the unit draw at stall speed at 28vdc or 12v? Startup
surge Wattage (amps)?...what does the rusty Data plate

Send more StateAID,
Jensen ...out