Re: [MV] M35 driveline weights

From: Sarge (micdunn@mail.ev1.net)
Date: Thu Jul 21 2005 - 18:36:46 PDT

Bill, I don't know how much each component weighs, however, I can
pick up either one. I might be described as beefy, but I'm no
weightlifter.
I would guess that each piece weighs no more than 250 or 300
pounds.
The smallest U-haul made is quite adequate to transport both
pieces. I have transported them in my M416 1/4 ton trailer.
If you are going to lift them higher than a few inches, MIND YOUR
BACK!!! That is capitalized for a reason.(Ouch, ouch, ouch) Use
two people and a 4x4 chained around the component.
Happy lifting!
-John

From: "Hendon, William Calvin - Eastman" <whendon@eastman.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 14:27:01 -0400