ma deuce

From: timothy.smith1@att.net
Date: Fri Jul 22 2005 - 13:28:18 PDT

Fellas,
Here's an opportunity to kit out your MV. I am contemplating selling my M2HB, 30cal/50cal mount & M3 tripod. The MG was cut in three places, rewelded & the finish work was never completed on it, so it's rather rough looking. I acquired it in this condition. The mount & tripod require no apologies as they are used, but in excellent shape. The list gets first crack; sold only as a set. I'm not especially motivated to sell, but if i get the right offer that'll get me goin. Contact me off list.
Regards,
TJ Smith