FS: War Ration Book Two (WW2)

From: Michael S. Nichols (m.s.nichols@comcast.net)
Date: Sun Jul 24 2005 - 07:24:59 PDT

Hello Fellow Listees. I have three used original War Ration Book Two
booklets without ration stamps up for grabs... These have the blue
commemorative-sized "Office of Price Adm." stamp on the front cover. Issued
to a dad and his 2 kids here in Atlanta GA during the war. GPO date '42.
These are not minty, but used. I have no need of these display items, and
would love to trade for something relevant to my M151A2 1972 that I am
working on... No reasonable offer refused. Thank you!
 The rear cover instructs us so: "If you don't need it, DON'T BUY IT!"

Regards,

Mike Nichols