Wondering about Paint.......

From: Chris Somers (bone184bw@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jul 29 2005 - 21:05:01 PDT

 I'm planning on repainting my jeep later this year,
my christmas gift to myself! I read thid on Army Jeep
Parts
 "tip
Watch which brand of spray paint you use for the
vehicle markings. Some brands use a propellant that
may not be compatable with the base coat. This
incompatability will cause the base coat to lift or
crinkle, ruining hours of hard work."

 I'm wondering what type of white spray paint would
work without causing this problems and any ideas where
I can get it?

Chris Somers
US Army (Ret.)
Combat Wounded
Operation Iraqi Freedom Vet 300+ Missions 2004-2005
American Legion #420
MVPA Member #28977
Proud Owner-1953 M38A1

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs