Re: [MV] MV Honda ATV's and comment on OT

From: Cliff S (mtnbikinssgt@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jul 30 2005 - 09:01:25 PDT

Jack (and list),
You know how I hate to contribute to the REAL postings here.......But to
answer your question. YES. All the services use the "ATV" from most of the
makers if not all.

One that comes readily to mind is the Gator, The replacement for the M274
Mechanical Mule........Doesnt have a M to it that I know of........dont
forget about the Motorcycles too. Special Diesel engine for our "one fuel"
system now.

Cliff Smith
SSgt USMC

M880 (4 sale)